- Busines owner: Cesped Ibiza Ltd
- Registered office: C´an Cirer, nº12, Nta. Sra. De Jesús. Santa Eulalia del Río, Ibiza, ESPAÑA
- CIF: B57741530
- E-mail: email@example.com
Cesped Ibiza ® is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cesped Ibiza ® may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
The contents of this site including product prices, services, delivery charges and product details are subject to change at any time without notice. We may also revise or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Use of this site and purchases of products offered for sale on this site are subject to the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time of your visit.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user commitment to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, and any other law that may be applicable by law. Cesped Ibiza Ltd disclaims any liability for the information posted on its website and by the lack of availability (falls) site which also made periodic stops for technical maintenance, in the same way, the visitor explicitly accepts decline any responsibility on the part of the service provider, derived from the access or use of Cesped Ibiza Ltd. In addition, Cesped Ibiza Ltd reserves the right to change any information that could appear on the website, without any forewarning or to inform users of such obligations, meaning enough with the publication on this page web. Cesped Ibiza Ltd can offer through this site, services or products that may be subject to some own particular conditions, as applicable, replace, and / or complete, and / or modify the present conditions, such additional conditions will be included herein. The use that you make from this website is completely at your own risk, except in cases stipulated by the legislation.
4.- COOKIES POLICY
- Essential: We set these cookies in order to maintain the website functionality and integrity of your visit and the contents of your shopping basket. Not setting these cookies means the site may not function correctly for you
- Customer: We use these cookies to remember that you have visited our site before, so we can improve your shopping experience by showing you the most relevant products and offers
- Analytics: We use these cookies to aggregate information about how our visitors and customers use our site, this allows us to improve our site and make it better for everyone
- Adverts on other sites: When we advertise on other websites, cookies from advertising networks tailor those adverts to you, showing you products we believe you will find relevant and interesting.
Website servers set cookies to help authenticate the user if the user logs in to a secure area of the website. Login information is stored in a cookie so the user can enter and leave the website without having to re-enter the same authentication information over and over.More information Session Cookies are also used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server’s pages. By default, web pages really don’t have any ‘memory’. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn’t have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site. Similarly, cookies can store ordering information needed to make shopping carts work instead of forcing the user to remember all the items the user put in the shopping cart. Persistent or tracking Cookies are also employed to store user preferences. Many websites allow the user to customize how information is presented through site layouts or themes. These changes make the site easier to navigate and/or lets user leave a part of the user’s “personality” at the site. Cesped Ibiza Ltd uses sesión cookies to to optimize the use of system resources and improve the loading speed of the web, for this, use the following session cookies:
- AWSELB: Session cookie of Perfect Audience. Used for advertising.
- PHPSESID: Session cookie of PHP (Programming language of the web site).
- WordPress_log_in: Session cookie of Conten Management System of the web site.
- Wpfront-notification-bar: Session cookie to show a notification bar in the home pageof the web site.
4.1 – Disabling cookies
Should you wish to opt out of these cookies please follow the instructions below for your browser.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/1683/en/controlPages.html#manageCookies
- Safary: http://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
If you need more information, please, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
4.2 – What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on the settings you chose, but the site may not operate correctly and it will be unlikely you will be able to check out.
4.3 – 3rd party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed from a website that is not being visited at that time. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies to track users, being these third party companies that perform the installation of these cookies. Related services and offerings linked to or from this website have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Since we do not have control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend you review their policies before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with them.
About the Google Analytics Cookies
- _utmt cookie: Used to throttle request rate. Default expiration time: 10 minutes
- _utmc cookie: Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the__utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit. Default expiration time: End of browser session
- _utmv cookie: Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. Default expiration time: 2 years from set/update
Google Analytics does not collect personal information about users of the website. You can refer to the document on the privacy of Google Analytics for more details.
Remarketing / Retargeting
- Display and Remarketing on Youtube: Ads that appear on websites that are part of the Google Network.
- Web retargeting and Facebook Retargeting by Perfect Audience:
Service of Google Maps
Google Maps allow the inclusion of maps on the websites of third parties such as this. Cookies used by Google Maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF. They serve to establish several unique identifiers, except the PREF cookie, which is used to display preferences zoom map. The PREF cookie lasts for one year. The SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID, cookies last for two years. The rest are session cookies, or have a short stay. For more information, visit the following link: http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ For more information on cookies using Google Maps, you can visit the following link: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
System of web beacons
The website may use web beacons. Can find more information here: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug It consists of using images of a pixel by pixel transparent color, inside the source code of the web page. They are also known as “Web bugs”, and its use is common in sites that use third-party services to monitor the flow of visitors on a website. These images use primarily third party technologies to monitor visitors activity: to know which site pages you visit, to know when and from where (country / city), etc … Web beacons may be used in conjunction with cookies to analyze the interaction of visitors with a particular site.
This site uses wordpress.org as content manager using the following session cookies for user authentication:
- PHPSESSID: Session generated by PHP, the programming language used for web development. Cookie is a necessary for the operation of web
For comments and remember user data, wordpress uses the following cookies:
5.- OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS:
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
5.1 – Additional terms
Any not previously authorized by the provider use will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the lender has the express prior authorization from them. To make any observation on possible breaches of the rights of intellectual property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via the contact form is kept on the website or through email provided in these legal conditions
6. DATA PROTECTION
Cesped Ibiza Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and fulfilling its obligations under UK Data Protection Laws. Cesped Ibiza Ltd and its Group Companies will use your personal information in order to inform you of its offers, news and new catalogues and for profiling your purchasing preferences and other marketing purposes. We may disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services in the future. Cesped Ibiza Ltd may share your information with other Companies in our group and organisations who are our business partners. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS fax or email to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you. The Data Protection Act puts obligations on users of personal information and details principles for its use. There are eight principles in the Act that Cesped Ibiza Ltd is obliged to conform to. The Act requires Companies which process data to notify the Information Commissioner describing the purposes for which they process personal information. The details are publicly available from the Commissioner’s
Office at: C´an Cirer, nº12, Nta. Sra. De Jesús. Santa Eulalia del Río, Ibiza, ESPAÑA
These principles for Data Processing are:
- Personal data must be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data must be obtained only for specified and lawful purposes.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Personal data must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Personal data must not be kept for longer than necessary.
- Personal data must be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects.
- Measures against unauthorised or unlawfully processing of personal data.
- Personal data must not be transferred to a Country or territory outside the EEA without adequate protection or explicit consent.
7.- ANTI SPAM POLICY
Cesped Ibiza Ltd declares against any conduct or manifestation known as spam, and also declares committed to the fight against such unfair practices. You can contact us via the contact form or otherwise, by the email provided in these legal conditions, to communicate and / or report any irregularity in relation to spam.
8.- HOSTING DATA
For technical and service quality reasons, CespedIbiza.es, is hosted on the servers of the company IBERBIT. The company has its registered office in C / MIGUEL HERNANDEZ 4,4D 26140 – LARDERO (LA RIOJA, SPAIN). You can find more information about IBERBIT, at the following link: http://www.iberbit.com
9.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities developed in it shall apply English law to which the parties submit.